Strobed – FL Studio 8 Skin
Strobed is a free skin for FL Studio version 8. It may work with versions below version 8 but has not been tested. Installation instructions are included in the download pack and also shown on this page. Note: This skin has ceased development and will not be developed for further versions of FL Studio.
1) Download the .zip archive to your computer.
2) ‘Right’ click on the archive and select ‘Extract all…’
3) Select a place on your hard disk where the extracted files will be placed
4) Once extracted you will see 5 sub-folders
5) Copy the sub-folders into your FL Studio skins folder. This is usually C:\Program Files\Image-Line\FL Studio 8\Artwork\Skins
6) Launch FL Studio
7) Options –> General Settings –> Skins –> Select which version of Strobed you would like to use.
8) View –> Background –> Set Bitmap Wallpaper –> (In each Strobed folder there is a file called ‘wallpaper.jpg’ select this file. Example location: C:\Program Files\Image-Line\FL Studio 8\Artwork\Skins\Strobed – Blue\Wallpaper.jpg
Four colour variations are included – Red, Violet, Lime and Yellow.